Position: Production Engineer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve periodic Production Target with desired quality of each Product;
- Organize all activities in connection with setting plans, allocation of jobs among production people and monitoring the day to day activities of the factory;
- Prepare daily work schedule for workers;
- Preparation of claim for shortage, damage & broken CKD;
- Supervise the entire modification work done in Machine shop and ensure quality. Also responsible for maintenance of Machine shop;
- Responsible for 3W operations including production plan, Delivery, stock management, IRU claim, software posting, insurance claim documentation etc;
- Drawing, Planning & Designing of Assembly line and other modification & repairing work as per requirement;
- Ensure safety of the work place;
- Strict monitoring of quality of raw materials purchased from local market and testing strength & ductility of metal sheet from outside test lab;
- Supervise the maintenance & servicing work of all Fork Lifts and maintaining servicing log book accordingly;
- Look after the total cabin manufacturing process & manufacturing quality of concerned products;
- Maintaining & monitoring SAP Software for production planning (PP) & Quality Management (QM) related all problems.
- Localization of parts (Materials & Cost analysis).
- Maintain liaison with other Departments as well as the officials;
- Any other assignments assigned by the supervisor from time to time
Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 26 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 05years of progressively more responsible positions in Manufacturing Plant, preferably in Automobile/FMCG Industry,
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong analytical and communication ability;
- Passion for innovation & Creativity;
- Should be self-driven, result oriented, hardworking;
- Teamwork and Team commitment;
Age: 26 to 35 year(s)
Attractive salary along with other fringe benefits will be offered to the deserved candidates as per company policy.
Send your CV to email@example.com or click here
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV along with two copies recent P.P. size photograph addressing to the Director-Finance & Admin, Uttara Group of Companies, Uttara Center (15th Floor), 102 Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208 within 23rd November, 2019 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The position must be mentioned at the top of the envelope/CV – in case of hard copy application.
N.B: Any type of persuasion will be disqualification of the respective Candidate.
Application Deadline : Nov 23, 2019