Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) Job Circular 2020 has been published by the authority. A huge number of people want to like to work in private sector.
This job circular has been created a huge chance to unemployed people,who are interested in private department. It’s an attractive job circular in 2020. To get Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) Job Circular 2020 related information,you can visit our website that is topcircularbd.com.
Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) think that young and energetic people is the key to success in this sector.
This department help’s us to social economy. Maximum, people want to join in NGO sector,Because government service can ensure better life.
This Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) Job Circular 2020 has been converted to an image file,so that everyone can read easily or download this job circular.
If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within short time.
Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) Job Circular 2020 has been given bellow.
Name of Organization: Jagorani Chakra Foundation
Job Published Date: 15, November, 2020
Post Position: Coordinator – Admin & Finance, LC
Job Types: NGO Jobs
Age Limit: at lest 30 Years
Total Number of Vacancies: 01
Experience : 05 years
Salary Range: 66,000 Taka
Educational Requirements: Masters in Commerce with Accounting/Finance. CA CC will be preferred
Application Deadline: 22, November, 2020
Jobs Source: www.jcf.org.bd
Company Information: Address: 46 Mujib Sarak, Jessore-7400, Bangladesh.
Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) Job Circular 2020
- Preparing Budget with a specific allocation of Monthly/Quarterly/yearly activities.
- Quarter/month wise Forecasting.
- Coordinating among the Finance/Assistance Finance officers.
- Making the bridge between the program person and finance person.
- Providing authentic financial reports to the donor as well as internal senior management/Head office.
- Day to day discussion with program person regarding head/output wise fund availability.
- Provide support to the supervises for managing financial transactions and documentation.
- Monitoring and tracking of expenditure against budget.
- Checking value for money, record keeping, compliance with accounting procedures, and audit requirements.
- Solving any financial problem discussion with senior management, which arises at field/junior level.
- Maintaining bank and cashbook including ledger on all project expenditures.
- Financial reporting and liaison with internal auditors.
- Making good relationship/liaison with financial institute/bank/financial person of donor part.
- Providing documents and information as required by management and auditor.
- Preparing reports as Unicef required.
- Support Project Coordinator to assist in administrative matters.
- Regular field visits to verify field-level expenses.
- Work at office
- Masters in Commerce with Accounting/Finance. CA CC will be preferred.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Minimum of three years’ experience in accounts keeping and preparing financial reports.
- Basic computer skills in MS-Office.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in NGOs or other Development Organizations at the senior level. Working experience in the UNICEF funded project will be preferred.
- Must have skills in making donor reports.
- Ability to work under pressure and dual/multi-management
- Knowledge of the local language will be an asset.
Cox’s Bazar (Cox’s Bazar Sadar)
- Tk. 66,000/- per month, Consolidated and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is a national voluntary social welfare organization. JCF is inviting application for the position of Focal Person (Early Learning and In-Formal basic Education Program) from competent candidates.