Position: Senior Officer – VAT (International Appliances Limited)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure Proper compliance with VAT Act & Rules within warehouse/factory.
- Facilitate VAT Audits conducted by NBR, AG and other Government Authorities.
- Ensure VAT Challans for every delivery of products. Daily reconciliation of VAT purchase register for ( Mushak-6.1) for taking input VAT adjustment of output VAT payment.
- Daily Checking of VAT Sales register for (Mushak- 6.2) to accurate VAT Payment.
- Prepare Price declaration for Mushak-4.3.
- Ensure proper VAT compliance as per Government rules.
- Payment using appropriate for (TR-6) of VDS & TDS as per Govt. Rules.
- Prepare & time to time delivery of Tax deducted at Source (TDS) & VAT deducted at Source (VDS) Certificate
- Taking input VAT reconciliation of Services with Gas, Electricity, Telephone, and Insurance. Consultancy, C & F Commission, Letter of Credit (L/C) Commission, Audit, Legal Fees.
- MBA from a reputed public or private university
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and MS Word
- Self motivated and able to work under stress
- Good command in English and Bengali is must
- Analytical approach in decision making
- Result oriented winning with team
Age: 26 to 32 year(s)
- As per Company Policy
Application Deadline : Oct 10, 2019