SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Limited, the flagship company of SQUAREGroup and certified by major international pharmaceutical regulatory authorities, is holding the 1st position in the pharmaceutical industry among all national and multinational companies of Bangladesh since 1985, and is now on its way to become a high performance global player by starting the operation of state-of-the-art pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in Kenya.
Right now we are looking for smart, energetic and result oriented team members, who will share with us our pride and support our continuous growth. If you think you have what it takes to be a member of SQUARE, do not wait to apply as:Assistant Legal Counsel (Legal Affairs)
Application Deadline: Saturday, November 21, 2020
|Job Status||:||Full Time|
|Work Station||:||Corporate Headquarters|
Major Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide legal support on various legal matters, or in a specialist area.
- Deal with civil, criminal and company related legal issues.
- Have to perform legal formalities regarding purchase, lease, sale of property.
- Prepare deeds, agreements, bonds etc.
- Liaise with internal and other appropriate external parties to resolve legal disputes.
- Act as a trusted adviser to the business, put practical legal support and advice in a cost-effective manner.
- Implement legal policies to ensure the Group’s exposure.
Pre-requisite to apply:
- LLB and LLM degree from reputed university.
- Enrolment as an Advocate in Bangladesh Bar Council.
- 2 years relevant experiences in legal arena.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Within 32 years of age.
Enrollment details as Advocate in Bangladesh Bar Council MUST be mentioned in the “Professional Membership” section of online application system.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for further selection process and hard copy of CV will not be entertained.
SQUARE STRONGLY DISCOURAGES SMOKERS TO APPLY
Instruction to Apply
Applicants meeting the requirements of the position are requested to apply through the following link