Position: Senior Brand Manager
- Department: Marketing
- Work Station: Corporate Headquarters
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare yearly marketing plan and budget for the assigned brands
- Responsible for top line and bottom line growth of assigned products by planning and executing efficient 4P strategies i.e. product management, pricing strategy, promotional plans and proper placement and coverage of products in potential markets
- Identify market opportunities by carrying out necessary market research, surveys, and studies to understand consumer needs, market gap, and future potential and possible entry scope
- Develop and implement new product and existing product development projects to enrich portfolio basket and company’s business objective
- Perform Feasibility assessments, Develop, test out and finalize product concepts
- Manage and supervise all brand communication (ATL & BTL) by coordinating with external agencies
- Oversee media planning and execute by defining media objective, reach and frequency for the products/brands
- Responsible for various activations and sampling programs to ensure awareness, trial and repeat purchase of portfolio products
- Monitor market intelligence and conduct market research regularly to understand and to take decisions regarding product positioning, quality, pricing and competitive benchmarking
- Work closely with sales team & Manufacturing team to ensure monthly forecasting of value and volume growth month on month
- Conduct sourcing/manufacturing routes and third party contracting
- Coordinate private label manufacturing process, Imports, trans-shipment activities, Packaging development process
- Coordinate Launch management process.
- Any work as per instruction of the Management.
- MBA from renowned academic institutions.
6 to 8 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- 6-10 years of relevant experience (preferably in FMCG)
- Proven ability to lead & manage a dynamic team
- Excellent communication skill
- Result driven
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- Attractive salary package and benefits will be offered to the deserving candidates.
Application Deadline : Sep 29, 2019