ASA NGO Job Circular 2019. Joining the smart and big Govt. job team in Bangladesh NGO. NGO is the best service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO is now working in all location for helping the people.So Bangladesh NGO is a very attractive service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO Job Notice related all the information are given below.
ASA NGO Has Been Published A Great Career Opportunities. In According To This Job Circular. To Know More Details Please See The Original Job Circular in Image File. The Image File Is Given Below. ASA NGO is one of the Leading Private Organization in the Country Doing Business for Many years, Its Goal to provide Great Experience` For the People of Bangladesh.
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
Company Name : ASA NGO
Job Type : Full Time
Official website : www.asa.org.bd
Salary : See circular below.
For more information see below this original circular
ASA NGO Job Circular 2019
1. Assistant Software Engineer (Programing)
- In ASA, a good number of sophisticated ICT applications are already developed in house and deployed throughout the organization spanned over the country. Many of these systems are mission critical. Deployment in the rural areas and used by verities of users made the maintenance activities highly critical. ASA IT team uses industry standard software development practices. Team members need to follow standard practices in different phases of SPL like: documentation, development, and testing.
- The responsibilities of an Assistant Software Engineer are requirement analysis, design and development of the enhancements and modifications requested by different stakeholders. In this regard, an Assistant Software Engineer would be supported and mentored by a Software Engineer.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sc. & Engg., Computer Sc., Information Sc., from any reputed universities.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Working experience in the relevant field would be preferred but not essential.
- Candidates having professional training in the relevant fields would get preferences.
- Must have experience and sound knowledge in .NET framework, ASP .Net, C#.
- Relational database design, development and implementation. Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries and objects database programming using SQL especially in SQL server environment.
- Clear understanding on different performance improvement techniques like: query optimization, database indexing, paging, and so on. Extensive experience on using MS SQL Server, Crystal Report.
- Clear understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- Understanding of software engineering design, development methodologies. In-depth knowledge in software tools and design techniques in line with leading new technologies.
- Should have sound knowledge on n-Tier architecture, Design Patterns, UML.
- Familiarity with AJAX based Web Development Techniques.
- Solid understanding of the full Android development life cycle
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and coding standards.
- Knowledge of Android SDKs, RESTful APIs, offline storage, threading and performance optimization.
- Good design sense and concept of material design.
- Able to work independently & under pressure.
- Must be non-smoker
- Tk. 30000 (Monthly)
- Salary Tk. 30,000 (per month). Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA. The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance and Employee`s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled.Read Before ApplyInterested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address) within 06/09/2019. Original copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.Apply ProcedureApply OnlineApplication Deadline : September 6, 2019
2. Clinical Physiotherapist (Female)
- Organize physiotherapy camps;
- Coordinate all programs concerning physiotherapy;
- Provide quality physiotherapy treatment in camps & centers;
- Advice patients and their families about self- care treatment interventions.
- Take responsibility for the safe and competent use of physiotherapy equipment and patient appliances and aids by patients.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree (5 years) from any reputed university.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience in NGO related work.
- Age at most 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- The Employee will have to travel frequently;
- Have good communication skills in both Bangla and English and have the ability to work independently.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Tk. 25,000/= per month (consolidated) during probation period. Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA. The benefit like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance and Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled.Read Before Apply*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.Apply ProcedureInterested candidates send their applications along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address), two recent passport size photographs within 15/09/2019 addressing the President, ASA at 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207. Photostat copies of academic certificates, testimonials, experience certificates, NID card and other documents are not necessary to furnish with the application but the original copies must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.Application Deadline : September 15, 2019
3. WASH Market Development Officer
- PROJECT PLANNING:
- Assist to develop a detailed project implementation plan for yearly with multi-stakeholders
- Assist to line manager for intensive consultation of business plans, financing mechanism and other service providers to make WASH as profitable services
- Locates or proposes potential entrepreneurs’ business deal with relevant stakeholders; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Gather and analyze relevant market information for the purpose of accurate and confident decision-making in determining project strategy and selection of potential individuals for being entrepreneurs
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Introduce project to relevant stakeholders including local business owners, financial representatives and community members
- Work in close coordination with project staff and other partners, plan, implement and monitor of market development activities
- Ensure project implementation is on time, target and budget, using effective M&E systems to reach desired impacts
- Identify new potential WASH entrepreneurs and regularly follow up them.
- Observe WASH market regularly and updated to WASH entrepreneurs
- Work closely with supervisor to capture data for measuring output and impact of the project; and to ensure accurate and timely flow of information from the field. Recognize opportunities for innovative action and create an environment where alternative viewpoints are welcomed.
- Organize training, workshop and seminar etc.
- TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Support team members with information, tools and resources to improve performance & reach objectives
- Create and sustain a work environment of mutual respect where team members strive to achieve excellence
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Wash market development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 42 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The ideal candidate for the position should be a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Five (5) years and of three (3) years of practical experience in the private sector development
- Good understanding of business and knowledge of private sector
- Knowledge of the WASH sector highly desirable
- Good negotiation skills and high tolerance for uncertainty
- Demonstrated flexibility, creativity and enthusiasm as well as a willingness to learn and to be continually adaptive within a dynamic and often self-directed working environment mandatory
- Willingness to spend much time in the field and work closely with program target groups
- Tk. 25000 (Monthly)
- As per the rules of the organization & the project.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
HP is a non-smoking and gender comfortable working environment.
Security money (BDT) 10,000 would be deposited but refundable with interest fixed by the authority.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Any persuasion will be considered as a disqualify candidature.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
If you are passionate and fulfill the above requirements, please apply to the Executive Director, Hope for the Poorest, ASA Tower (10th floor), Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207 with recent 1 copy passport size photo, cover letter and detail CV (not more than 3 pages) before September 12, 2019 or apply online. Applicants are advised to write the name of the position applied for on the envelope.