Total IT Solutions
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- HSC, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Call Center, Customer Care, Customer Service, Digital Marketing
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Shift wise duty. Minimum 3 night shift per week.
Read Before Apply
Send your Resume to email@example.com within June 14, 2019.