সারা দেশে নিয়োগ দেবে আইএফআইসি ব্যাংক
IFIC Bank is a leading private sector bank in Bangladesh, started its journey as a finance company in 1976 and converted into a full-fledged commercial Bank in 1983. IFIC Bank is not only successfully running its operations within the country but setting up joint ventures with banks/financial institutions aboard. We believe in continuous development of our human resources and regular adaptation of technological innovation, which leads us to achieve our goals.
IFIC Bank has initiated “One Stop Transaction Service Model” in the Branches in line with its Mission to provide service to our clients more efficiently while ensuring increased employee engagement.
For fulfilling the customer needs with better service, we need some smart individuals for the position of Transaction Service Officer who will be working in the Branches located all over Bangladesh.
Functional Position: Transaction Service Officer
Grade/Rank: Trainee Assistant Officer (TAO)
- Front line service provider for opening A/Cs & issuing cheque book.
- Providing Card & Mobile banking services.
- Issuing FDR/DPS/Sanchaya-patra
- Clearing, Cash/ Cheque receipt & payment
- Bill receipt & transfer, Fund transfer, Receiving Loan Payment/Transfer
- Handling POS machine
- Providing Remittance (Local/Inward) and Locker service.
- Minimum Graduate with no 3rd Class/Division/Equivalent CGPA.
Qualification and competencies:
- Not over 30 years of age as on November 07, 2019
- Adequate people management & communication skills
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Ready to work anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
The position offers monthly consolidated salary of Tk.28,370.00 during the period of probation. On successful completion of one year probation, you will be confirmed in regular services of the Bank as Assistant Officer and will be eligible for a monthly gross salary of Tk.35,990.00 as per policy.
If you believe you are the right person, please apply online through https://career.ificbankbd.com
by November 07, 2019.
After successful submission of your application, you are strongly advised to print or save your CV after checking your given information carefully. If any discrepancy found, you can edit your CV before the deadline by login into the portal.
Candidates who are not ready to work outside Dhaka are strongly discouraged to apply